Friday, November 21, 2008

Old Hickory Dam Clean Up! This Sunday 9:00am & 2:00pm

Old Hickory Dam Clean Up:

Meet times: 9:00am & 2:00pm
Hackberry. Aka Randall's Crib.
839 Argle Ave
Madison, 37115

In the morning, we are planning a clean up of the Old
Hickory Dam. This will make incredible photographs, and we'll all
feel like we did something really amazing too. This was recommended
to us by Mark a member of TN Wildlife Resources. We're going to try and clean up both sides of the dam so I thought two groups would be nice. A 9:00am crew and a 2:00pm crew. Meet at my place both times so we can car pool. If there are more than just a couple of us, it should only take an hour or so both times so don't get all freaked out by the time difference.
If you get this and think you can make it send a reply and
we'll try and call you to help get you up. I'd do it myself and not ask for help if I could clean and photograph myself doing it at the same time.
Since I cannot please reply or call me 423.987.0202 and let me know if
you can be there. We need to do this ladies and gentlemen and from here when this is
done we will start refocusing on collecting stories. We need to get kick ass stories by mid December. Please help and start thinking of stories you'd like to tell.

Take care,
RG

No comments: